Who knew I'd lose 70 lbs?! Before/After Pictures!

Options

Replies

• Jarvis95
    Jarvis95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look amazing, back, tummy, arms, all amazing, but especially your LEGS and thighs!! thanks for the inspiration!
  • Jarvis95
    Options
    WOW! you look amazing, back, tummy, arms, all amazing, but especially your LEGS and thighs!! thanks for the inspiration!
  • Jarvis95
    Options
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You did awesome! Wow, you look fantastic!
  • Beatrix0810
    Options
    I started my journey on March 1, 2010 and even though it will never end, I essentially finished December 23, 2011! I lost a total of 70 pounds, or technically 70.2lbs! :smile:
    I wont go on and on, but thank you to all MyFitnessPal friends, my family, weightloss besties, and fiance! I couldn't have done it without you!

Starting weight was 197, this shot was just after my first workout.
    100_0654-1.jpg

100_0655-1.jpg

100_0656-1.jpg

Ending weight was 127, these were right after I weighed myself before my "Victory Workout"! Notice I'm wearing the exact same clothing!
    SANY0293-1.jpg

SANY0294-1.jpg

SANY0296-1.jpg

Good luck to everyone on your journey!

Damn, girl! You fine!
  • heathergale1
    heathergale1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW look at you now! You look incredible, many congratuations on your dieting success!
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow..you have really inspired me! You were almost exactly my start weight when you began! I know I could never get as toned as you....my belly is soooo streched out from 2 babies, but I have more than accepeted that. Every stretch mark is a blessing :) Anyway...you look amazing!
  • JackieAnnD
    JackieAnnD Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and you are an inspiration to all of us!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats and thanks for the inspiring pics!
  • Amanda_S80
    Amanda_S80 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome.
  • skybaby6
    Options
    :happy: AWESOME- u must feel GREAT =)
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you have done a fantastic job! you look great x

I started my journey on March 1, 2010 and even though it will never end, I essentially finished December 23, 2011! I lost a total of 70 pounds, or technically 70.2lbs! :smile:
    I wont go on and on, but thank you to all MyFitnessPal friends, my family, weightloss besties, and fiance! I couldn't have done it without you!

Starting weight was 197, this shot was just after my first workout.
    100_0654-1.jpg

100_0655-1.jpg

100_0656-1.jpg

Ending weight was 127, these were right after I weighed myself before my "Victory Workout"! Notice I'm wearing the exact same clothing!
    SANY0293-1.jpg

SANY0294-1.jpg

SANY0296-1.jpg

Good luck to everyone on your journey!
  • Jayne444
    Options
    Fantastic!! what an inspiration, you look fabulous!!! and so toned with all that exercise, youv'e worked so hard , well done you ! x
  • meagen_2177
    Options
    OMG! What an inspiration to me (I want to lose at least 80 lbs and then keep going).... you look beautiful! You'll make an amazing bride!
  • kimcar598
    kimcar598 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great!! any tips for a begginer?
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Oh My, You look amazing! Very proud of you!
  • Hasan19153
    Hasan19153 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lookin Good
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope you feel as great as you look (not that you were ugly or anything before -lol. just different to now).

S
  • leann82
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • Jba727
    Jba727 Posts: 4
    Options
    How inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!