new girl in town

Options
haha so I just found out about this site a few days ago and think it's rather fabulous! I'm a total gym junkie and love being healthy (: anyways, I love encouraging people/getting encouragement on being healthy since not many people in my life are supportive bout that, ahh...lost 30lbs in the last 4 months and have about 10-15 left to my goal weight (: I'm moving overseas at the end of next month so I will be kind of limited on internet from feb-june, just a fair warning..anyways, since you've read all this, you might as well add me, haha!
cheers to healthiness and motivation (:
alyssa

Replies

• sportsforfun
    Options
    Well, nice to have you. This is a great site especially for those addicted to fitness.
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    welcome. I also lost 30 pounds since around the middle of August and have been sort of hovering around the same weight the last few weeks. BUT I keep losing inches off my waist. Go Figure.
    I would like to lost another 5-10 pounds but there is no rush.

keep it up
  • jlfox165
    Options
    haha so I just found out about this site a few days ago and think it's rather fabulous! I'm a total gym junkie and love being healthy (: anyways, I love encouraging people/getting encouragement on being healthy since not many people in my life are supportive bout that, ahh...lost 30lbs in the last 4 months and have about 10-15 left to my goal weight (: I'm moving overseas at the end of next month so I will be kind of limited on internet from feb-june, just a fair warning..anyways, since you've read all this, you might as well add me, haha!
    cheers to healthiness and motivation (:
    alyssa

I'm adding you!
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Jealous that you are moving overseas! That is my dream.. Way to go on the weight loss. That is incredible. Always looking for great new friends so look out for an add from me.