Please help!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    havent done any yawing or anything haha

if it was my wisdom teeth bothering me would it be the gums n teeth hurting not tonge in far back?

just looked and it seems the left side looks just a little swollen n bit of white dots n little red :S n yes still have my tonsils
  • NicoleLyn1818
    Options
    havent done any yawing or anything haha

if it was my wisdom teeth bothering me would it be the gums n teeth hurting not tonge in far back?

just looked and it seems the left side looks just a little swollen n bit of white dots n little red :S n yes still have my tonsils

Sounds like strep....or tonsilitis.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    This sounds like strep .. I was hospitalized for 4 days last year with it .. Infection kept returning soo I had a tonsillectomy and I've never had any problems since .. Hope you get better soon !! You really sound seek some kinda medical attention tho
  • lizjames1971
    Options
    In Australia we have phone lines with nurses/gp's who can advise you on the best thing to do! Where r u?
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Strep, canker sore, or abscess. Two of the three deserve attention immediately.
  • TIFFIEJO
    Options
    It will not fix the problem, but if you are in severe pain....grab an old sock! Throw some salt into a frying pan and heat it up. Pour the heated salt (very carefully lol) into the sock and tie it off. Hold the sock on the outside of your neck/face/jaw area where it hurts. The sock is pliable and will form fit to where you need it to be. ( becareful to touch test first so you don't burn your skin!!) This is an old wives tale, so to speak, that a friend told me of when I was 5 months pregnant and my wisdom teeth impacted. The dentists wouldn't touch me at the time so I used this trick and it works very well. The friends I have told about this also claim it works for teeth, sore throats, sinus infections, etc. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!.