Side Salads are HUGE!

Options
I went to McDonalds today because I forgot my sandwich at home. I decided to get 2 salads and balsamic dressing. I logged the calories before I got there, and it said only 80 calories if I use all the dressing. I got them and they are MUCH bigger than I remember..

Replies

• astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I went to McDonalds today because I forgot my sandwich at home. I decided to get 2 salads and balsamic dressing. I logged the calories before I got there, and it said only 80 calories if I use all the dressing. I got them and they are MUCH bigger than I remember..
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    If they are the salads I am thinking of, they aren't meant to be side salads. They're meant as a meal....if you logged them from what the McDonalds site says, you should be fine.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    mcdonalds has side salads? i thought they just had the meal ones
  • astarte09
    Options
    no they arent the ones you think...they are the $1 side salads... I even double checked on the mcdonalds website..i think my portions have been cut so much that they seemed large
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I order the side salad with a grilled chicken patty on the side as well....it is pretty tasty and filling, not to mention light on the pocket book...
  • astarte09
    Options
    I order the side salad with a grilled chicken patty on the side as well....it is pretty tasty and filling, not to mention light on the pocket book...

ooh..I didnt know they did the chicken on the side!