Another update: 150 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You look fab! I've made it into the same size range as you so I have to ask - where do you shop for clothes? I love your style :)

Eheh - thank you! I am a bit of a cheater in that respect. My Mother hoarded vintage clothes for her entire life. Seriously, she has a shipping container, a two-room shed and our 8-bedroom house pretty much full of suitcases full of clothes. I steal pretty much any of them that fit me. That's where most of the good stuff comes from.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! You look great!
  • iamnotashley
    iamnotashley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for giving me more hope :) I hope to have a success story like you!
  • amysala85
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    what i'm noticing is how much more confident you seem in the end photos! your confidence will be even more amazing as you continue and see what you really can do with your body! Congrats and well wishes!!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    First off, I've gotta say you have the cutest sense of style!!! I love your clothes! Secondly, and most importantly.. you look phenomenal! Congratulations on your continued success!!

xoxo
    Nikki
  • tyra47
    tyra47 Posts: 97
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS YOU LOOK GREAT! JOB WELL DONE! KEEP IT YOU AND YOU HAVE HELPED INSPIRE ME!
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  • jparker3011
    Options
    Amazing job! What an inspiration! Congrats and good work!!
  • yoli_bee
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!! Congrats and I wish you continued success, you've obviously got this in the bag :D

also: KITTY!!!
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation!!! :D Beautiful!
  • imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. This is such an inspiration, thank you!
  • pollyanna237
    pollyanna237 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow. You've done amazing!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    holy crap you are stunning!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! and your dog (if that is your dog) is adorable!
  • aiwich
    aiwich Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! keep the good work!!!!
  • steamingcoffee
    steamingcoffee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you look amazing already! Awesome awesome job girl!!
  • ohthatrachelgirl
    Options
    absolutely FABULOUS!
    keep up the great work!
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    So beautiful!!!!!! and inspirational!!!!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look great !
  • groovybetty
    Options
    wow that is very inspiring i am at your weight now! i have lost and gained and lost and gained these 15 kgs i am holding on to for 2 year NOW!!! not sure why but i cant seem to break 86kgs!! i get tehre and i almost fear seeing 80kgs!! so i start all over again with gaining and losing!! and its exhausting!! how did you do this!! you are truly very motivating and keep doing what youi are doing!!! its reallly superx x

hugs
    Groovybetty
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!