Swinging weight

Options
For the past few weeks my weight has been swinging between 111-114lb. My goal weight is 110lb and have only reached that weight for a couple of days, before finding I have gained another few lbs!

I must admit my eating habits are a little up and down... I'll be way over my calorific content one day, then the next be loads under... but when I do the figures, my daily average for the week is around my calorific goal. Would the fact that I am not being consistant (not intentionally) be affecting my weight loss/gain? I always assumed that working on the average in a week would be fine... I mean, I have read articles where working that way is fine... isn't it all about what the total number comes to in the end?

Also, I am not big on exercise. I try but I just work too many hours to fit it in. All I manage is my journey to work and back (walk in there). I have been trying to do a little aerobics and stretches at home in the morning or on my days off but I have to admit I'm a bit pathetic. That's why I have to focus on my food since I am not big on the exercise.

Replies

• b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't worry about it

people will tend to swing 2-5 pounds in a day

you could pick a few days where you exercise a bit, maybe with other people or a friend?

eat under your calories and at the and of those days or that week, weigh yourself