2»

Replies

• SlowlyFighting
    SlowlyFighting Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What a response! Thanks guys :)

I'm actually feeling bolstered!

Sexy us doing 30DS!

I have 1kg weights, that's nearly 2.5 lbs, will that be OK do you think?
  • hungreeteacher17
    hungreeteacher17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    2.5 pound weights sound good, I just completed day 1 level 1 using the 5 pound weights that I use for bikini ready fast & some of the moves were really tough with 5 pounds - I am scared to see how sore I am tomorrow - if it is really bad I might have to invest in some lighter weights
  • kanata
    kanata Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started it the other week but have had to take the odd day off in-between as i have a sinus infection (dangerous for asthmatic if it reaches the lungs) so, i might extend level 1 a few days over and start level 2 in the new year and commence to level 3 within 10 days to really push myself back into the program when i'm better :)

If you're not ill though, i would try to not take a day off but instead do the 'easier' exercises. Exercising when your sore can actually help with the muscle pain, and perhaps use some extra stretching programs for after to prevent soreness as i don't find the stretches used to be as varied as i like.

As for exercise, i'm reasonably experienced and used to teach martial arts daily, i teach extreme sports now. I use 5lb weights and some of the exercises are very difficult as i'm not used to weight lifting as it's been years.

Don't worry though, you'll feel the burn, you'll sweat, and you'll feel so much happier for keeping to it! :D

I'll help you through it if you want to message me and rant or anything, what's what mfp forums are for!