You On A Diet Exercises

Options
In the You On A Diet book is a set of exercies for a "20 min workout" that includes some arm/shoulder movements, plank, situps, "rickety table", wall sit, etc. Is there a way to enter it in as an exercise without breaking it all down individually? I don't know what some of the movements would even be called in the options given? Does anyone else ever use the exercises from the book? I squeeze them in along with time on the treadmill sometimes to mix things up and have no idea how to log them in. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Replies

• eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    30ds is a lot like that where you do a bunch of moves like pushups running in place jumping jacks and a lot of strength training exercises and the concensus is log it as circuit training. so your book would probably be the same.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I have found the only way to truly count the calories you burn is to wear an HRM. I cant live without mine. I have found MFP and machines are usually far off the mark. I use the polar ft4, its super easy to program and use. It is also one of the cheaper ones that but still has the bells and whistles. I looove it.