Hi out there from chilly CT

janiebeth
janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
Hi all.

I'm a new member from Connecticut and am psyched to be a member of this group. So far, it seems like a really inspirational program. I have a lot of work to do to get down to a more healthy weight and many pressures that makes this particularly challenging, but totally necessary. If I can only get past the part of me that makes me want to take care of everyone but myself... and of course, the zero willpower that makes me crave the worst possible treats... I hope to be down 50 pounds by next new years eve..

I look forward to sharing the journey with all of you..

Janiebeth :flowerforyou:

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Hi all.

I'm a new member from Connecticut and am psyched to be a member of this group. So far, it seems like a really inspirational program. I have a lot of work to do to get down to a more healthy weight and many pressures that makes this particularly challenging, but totally necessary. If I can only get past the part of me that makes me want to take care of everyone but myself... and of course, the zero willpower that makes me crave the worst possible treats... I hope to be down 50 pounds by next new years eve..

I look forward to sharing the journey with all of you..

Janiebeth :flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Chilly? Try -15 with a -35 windchiil! Yikes. I did make it to the gym today and it's the first time I have been out of the house in two days. I'm in Minnesota.

Welcome to MFP! You have a good goal and as long as you lose a pound a week (on average) you will make it.

Good luck!:wink:
  • Good luck!

I love your name - cute.

Jane
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :smile: