190s club

Options
I thought that it would be fun if all of us who are in the 190s join together for support, motivation and accountability! Anyone in?

I am currently 197

This will be for our entire journey - not just until we see the 180s!

Replies

• chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hello,

When I started my weight loss journey last January I was 198 lbs. lost 15 lbs. then went off the wagon and when I joined this site I think 3/4 weeks ago I was 192 lbs.....so you can see I gained some of the weight back from last January.
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I dropped into the 180s earlier this month, but after the holidays I am eligible for membership.
  • chell53
    Options
    Hello,

When I started my weight loss journey last January I was 198 lbs. lost 15 lbs. then went off the wagon and when I joined this site I think 3/4 weeks ago I was 192 lbs.....so you can see I gained some of the weight back from last January.

didn't finish my typing.....oops
    I lost 4 lbs, but I weigh in this morning at 9 o'clock so my current weight after Christmas may have me back into the 190's I will post after I get home. If you would like to add me as a friend feel free.
  • chell53
    Options
    Hello,

didn't finish my typing.....oops
    I lost 4 lbs, but I weigh in this morning at 9 o'clock so my current weight after Christmas may have me back into the 190's I will post after I get home. If you would like to add me as a friend feel free.

yep! knew it I gained......starting weight now is 192.2 lbs, I am ready for this club
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You can count me in...I think the 190s are like a curse to me. I just can't seem to get out of them. I started on Nov. 7 at 198 working out almost everyday to TurboFire. I finally got down to 192 but I was there like 3 weeks. Finally got to 191 and I had a weekend of burning over a 1000 calories each day with a goal of getting under 190 that following Monday...didn't make it ...ugh...so I kind of stepped back took a couple days of rest, started TurboFire again and adding weights...I was at 189.4 yesterday! :) But this morning back up to 190. I just know if I keep at it, hopefully I will never see the 190's again!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You can count me in...I think the 190s are like a curse to me. I just can't seem to get out of them. I started on Nov. 7 at 198 working out almost everyday to TurboFire. I finally got down to 192 but I was there like 3 weeks. Finally got to 191 and I had a weekend of burning over a 1000 calories each day with a goal of getting under 190 that following Monday...didn't make it ...ugh...so I kind of stepped back took a couple days of rest, started TurboFire again and adding weights...I was at 189.4 yesterday! :) But this morning back up to 190. I just know if I keep at it, hopefully I will never see the 190's again!

Jenn, this is the same story for me! In 2010 I got down to 180, then I gradually slipped off the wagon and gained back up to over 200. Now, I have been working my rear off and stuck in the 190s - last month I did get down to 187, but gained back up over 190 an in the past week I have gained 7 pounds. ARGH! I am no longer looking back - only forward from here!
    I know that mine is mainly with my food choices ---gotta conquer this once and for all!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I am in this club..... in fact....... I have been in and out of this club for oh........ I would say a year! It is my curse. I can get sooooooo close to the 180's and never quite make it. I will never get to 150 if I cant break 190!
  • jmeza408
    Options
    count me in when i started my journey a month ago i started off at 214 and got down to 194.6 but now since the holiday and all I weigh 195.7 but for the past week i cant seem to get out off 194 to 197 im getting overly frustrated to the point where i just want to give up. Feel free to add me and keep in touch my gw right now is set to 150-160 but once I reach that goal im not sure if i will settle for less.
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I will join this club. when I started mfp 6 weeks ago, I weight 198lbs. I now weigh 192lbs. I am steadily losing a pound a week. I want to see the 180's so bad.
  • MidnightMoonshine
    Options
    OMG tell me about it...
    I am currently at 195lbs.
    You are exactly right, it is a difficult place to move forward from.
    Any ideas as to why?

P.S. I am excited to join this club. Feel free to add me anyone O.o
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the club! The day before Christmas I was at 195.6lbs... I am weighing in tomorrow and hoping after all of the Christmas yumminess that I am still in the 190's lol!!!
  • Jessie43082
    Jessie43082 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'd love to have a great group of people to help keep us all going. As of today, I am 196
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Is anyone going to start a group for this? I want in for sure! =)
  • The_Wallflower
    The_Wallflower Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Group group group!! Count me in. Currently 193
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Is anyone going to start a group for this? I want in for sure! =)

I just did - under groups! Thank you :)