Options
New Here on the boards. I have lost 15 pounds before logging weight on MFP so a total of 45 in a little over 3 months. I just realized one day that I wanted to lose weight and have been doing it since. I had lost tons of weight when I was around 17 but did not really know what I did other than being really active. So I gained it back and I am now 29. This time I am being active and eating much better. It's not as hard to do as I would of thought. I just started counting calories and eating better snack food and less fast food. I love this "diet" which I don't really consider because I eat what I want when I want and not really restricting myself. I mean I just went through thanksgiving and Christmas with eating food and still losing weight. I think the best thing is I have not really had coke for the last 3 months. I drink WATER. That's a huge savings on calories and other items. I also just joined a gym after doing some light jogging around the neighborhood. The GYM is great. I am mainly on the elliptical or treadmill. This new lifestyle is great and hoping to have much more success.