• RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    <
    Dude
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yup..Been on here for 4 months...fantastic tool for weight loss. Lost 20 lbs on here using a combination of P90X, cardio and good diet. Lost 10 lbs the 2 months before that before I found MFP.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    not sure I qualify as a 'dude.' Man, yes,, dude, doubtful.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I've lost weight here AND that tree

<----

Also, dude
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Yep, there's guys around here. I've been on the site since early January 2011, used it to great success. I think, for the most part, the guys on here are just a little less vocal than the ladies.
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    Dude, the guys here are just less visible in forums since they don't have to blog-alanche everytime they eat an Oreo, need opinions about which jeans fit best, and have an OCD need to post pics of their cats. : ) Some people have a greater need to express themselves and a majority of those are female.

But I agree, generally speaking, that there can be very different aspects to fitness based on gender and/or goals. It's value added to find some friends who are on a similar path as oneself, regardless of their chromosone profile.
  • operavagabond
    operavagabond Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    New dude on MFP! :)
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Dude, the guys here are just less visible in forums since they don't have to blog-alanche everytime they eat an Oreo, need opinions about which jeans fit best, and have an OCD need to post pics of their cats. : ) Some people have a greater need to express themselves and a majority of those are female.

But I agree, generally speaking, that there can be very different aspects to fitness based on gender and/or goals. It's value added to find some friends who are on a similar path as oneself, regardless of their chromosone profile.
    It's true, I'm always fretting about my oreos, cats, and the number on the scale.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Here!