May be a stupid question...

Options
Okay this may be a stupid question....well it can't be because I've always been told there is no such thing as a stupid question right...LOL. I'm fairly new to MFP...and I try to check out postings when I can...especially when it relates to something I need assistance with. So the question is... What Does BUMP mean? I keep seeing folks use it and I have no idea what it means.

Thank ya much...and would like to wish all of you much success on this journey...and hope everyone makes it through this last holiday with eating well and staying IN YOUR LANE! I know eating healthy and getting in my workouts have been a struggle for me.

Replies

• chellk71
    Options
    you bump a post to keep it on the active list.
  • springermad
    Options
    I have no idea, sorry I cant help.
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Hello, To my knowledge, it just means they wanted to be added to the thread because they can't comment at the moment and when you do that it will be easer to find in your topics.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    You can either reply to a post or simple "bump" it and it goes into your "My Topics" in the message board area. I do this when I don't really want to reply, but I want to be able to find the posts later. For example, a recipe.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    yes, if you bump it will appear under the "my topics" tab so you can reference it later.
  • UnderConstructionJ
    Options
    OK...Got it..thank you all for the responses...
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    BUMP = Bring Up My Posts