What's your number??

Options

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    never above 140 (excluding pregnancy of course)
  • chanson104
    Options
    200 . . . . It was my goal to be under 200 lbs by the end of the year, and I made it!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    my highest was 246.6 pounds..i will never be over 200 pounds again!
  • abetterliv
    abetterliv Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I never want to be over 170 again, but once I reach 160 I never want to be over that again. In an ideal situation I would never want to be above 150, but we'll have to see how I look when the time comes!
  • japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Once I get back there under there, I don't ever want my scale to show 150 ever again!
  • Miraclewrkr1
    Miraclewrkr1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Once I get to 145, I never want to go past 150 again! EVER!!!!
  • spade74
    Options
    My number right now is 175, I hope to never see that number gain.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    JUST FOR FUN MOTIVATION:

I posted this in Success Stories because that is what we are, day by day, pound by pound, a success!

What number will you NEVER see on the scale in the new year!

As of today, I will not let my 2012 scale tell me 140lbs or more EVER AGAIN (unless I'm pregnant) but I hope to say I will never let my scale tell me 125lbs or more EVER again!

What is your number??
    Breaking into One-Derland [under 200 lbs] was a great achievement - 2 years of work - my goal realized.

I never want to ever be that fat and unhealthy again.
    I've set new goals that will bring me under that by 15 lbs with the best physique I've ever had - at age 48!

Almost there!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Well, I am still waiting to get below it, but once I see 200 I never want to see a '2' in front of my number EVER AGAIN. I am confident I'll get there within the next 6 months, and then I will adjust my number to "never seeing 190, 180, etc." I'd eventually like to never see anything higher than 150 again.
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    170-- last july was my heaviest weight.. love being at 134 now
  • kir911
    kir911 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have three pounds to lose to be in onderland....after than my number will never have a 2 in front of it again....1 all the way!
  • Psalm17v22
    Psalm17v22 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Never ever 200+. But every day I hope to never see yesterday's number either!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'd like to never see the 150's again. For the rest of my life I'd like to be 149 or less (even after a full out summer of binging at bbq's and camping, etc)
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Never wanna get over 128 again!
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mine will NEVER say 200 again but I'm hoping that by the summer that will change to never saying 150 :smile: Vx
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
  • MLeigh18
    MLeigh18 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I never want to see 148 or higher unless I'm pregnant, of course.

My heaviest was 175 and I didn't know until the day I stepped on the scale. I thought I was still mid 140s.

My goal weight is 133. Because I remember hitting 133 in high school and thought how fat I was when my older sister was only 115. Now i'd kill to be 133. But hell I'll be happy when I can stay at or below 139 for a straight week. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!