• Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    <-- just my smile

Heh. Another good answer!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself at work so I just wear the same outfit on my weigh-in day. I'm not concerned with wearing lighter clothes or weighing naked (which would be interesting at work) to see a number that's 1/2 pound lighter. I only care about seeing the number go down over time.

^THIS!!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I am always starkers! :D
  • scarlettd12
    scarlettd12 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love all these creative answers for being naked! ha which is how I weigh in as well. I do it in the morning right when I get up. I'm trying not to rely on the number on the scale as much though. I get too discouraged. I'm trying this new thing where I weigh in one week, take measurements the next and alternating the two. That way if the scale doesn't budge, I hopefully see progress in losing inches.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I make sure I have my birthday suit on before I hop on the scale. Even at the gym. :wink:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I weigh naked.
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I weigh at the Y, so I am wearing my running shorts and tech shirt (which are very lightweight) and also my running shoes, which may add a pound and a half, but since I'm tracking over time.. as long as I'm consistent I can see the loss.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I use my scale at home so I get on it in the morning before I shower... so this maybe tmi but I don't wear anything.

this... while the water's heating up :smile:
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    I have the radio on :)
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Nakie! :embarassed:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Birthday Suit.....but even thats too heavy LMAO
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Erm....nothing. I weigh first thing in the morning after going to the toilet but before going for a shower. I once forgot and remembered after showering. I had to leave weighing unti lthe next day as I had wet hair....My hair is thick and waist length. That can hold a lot of water so I wasn't about to weigh in with all that extra weight on me!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Usually either nothing or my workout clothes, but I really never ever weigh in.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    ~♥ SKIN ♥~ feel free to visualize :)
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    now i usually just weigh myself in clothes because i'm on maintnence. i feel like the weight with my clothes on it more "realistic" because if i ever get weighed at the docotr that is what they will see and think i weigh. Also, if I ever step on the scale with another person around that is the number I am prepared to see. It kinda makes me depressed, so when I want to feel better I will weigh myself naked, and it makes me feel super awesome! lol. idk. when I was losing, i always did it naked.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have the radio on :)

Nice Marilyn Monroe response! I love that quote!
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    panties
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Nothing....once the clothes are off, I weigh in before stepping in the shower.
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Bra and undies :)