New Years Resolutions

i used to hate these. but this one time i made one and i wound up losing over 60 lbs... so maybe there's something to it?

What's yours?

Replies

• BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Last year I made one and lost 52 pounds! This year I'm making another to loose 30! Cheers to a New Year, a new ME!
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    to become independently wealthy and become Hugh Jackman's love slave

to late Byn!!!!.......at least on the Hugh Jackman part......Im first in line *kitten* :tongue:
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    But for reals.....

I have a few

Lost the rest of this 25 lbs

Warrior Dash

Tough Mudder

Find my freaking abs underneath all this :flowerforyou:
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    I always make them and stick to them until almost February ;) But seriously, this year I am going to try a little harder with adding exercise which has always been my weakness.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    to lose 50 lbs by summer and drop the 230 of dead weight I have had by myside too !:wink:

This year my son is old enough to handle himself and its time for Mom to be Happy, so Im shredding the pounds and all the baggage !
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    lose 30...35..maybe 40 more... :wink:

I'm thinking a job change may be in order as well.

take more adventures.

Find the happy.
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    I found this quote once "*kitten* what you'd like to change, and then do it" - I keep it on a sticky note above my desk at work and above my mirror at home - it reminds me that TODAY is the best day to start making changes. I've never really been a New Years resolution kind of person, I'd rather make changes as often as possible. But it is fun to hear about others' and the changes they've made. Like all yours :)
  • glimmer01
    glimmer01 Posts: 18 Member
    My New Years Resolutions is to loose 15 more pounds, quit smoking, excercise more and eat healthy. Maybe start my own little business making lotions and face and body scrubs. Oh yeah, and maybe marry Gerard Butler! hehehe
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    -No longer allowing myself to be unhappy because of the way I feel (being unhappy in my own skin)
    -Stepping outside of my comfort zone!!!!!!
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Find my inner "skinny" self....and make her come out!

That translates to losing 50lbs :wink:
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    I usually make the resolutiion to not make resolutions and so far I've been really good at honouring that! This coming year, however, I need to make a promise to myself to actually decide on the type of wedding I want and to come up with a date! I will be making alot of people happy if I finally decide what the hell I'm doing.... especially my fiance.. seeing as he is leaving that up to me since I've been so indecisive about the whole destination wedding thing! lol
  • My resolution is to stay out of prison. No more big house for me.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    To regain the me inside so everyone can see it with their eyes....and to continue being the best dad I can through patience, understanding, and a mean backhand.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    - lose another 40 lbs at least.

- start school.

- be true to myself

- stop expecting my parents to act like parents

- make myself a priority

- reassess my 5 year plan and get back on track with it

- take chances

- travel more

- stay happy
  • To get back on track and lose the last 20 pounds, I am tired of starting and failing over and over again. Its now or never! :D
  • franniek34
    franniek34 Posts: 77 Member
    Entire lifestyle change. Diet, exercise, quit smoking and quit being a marshmellow. That's a turn of phrase that I use for myself instead of doormat. I'm a perpetual people pleaser, usually at my own expense. This year's resolution is to be all about me this year. Turn over that new leaf and find the happy, motivated (and hopefully slimmer) person inside of this shell.
  • volschick96
    volschick96 Posts: 19 Member
    My New Years Resolution is not to break it, I stay on it good till the end of January then back to all the food I love to eat, I want to find the skinny person hiding under all this fat. I joke to my husband that i am twice the woman he married, I want to be just the one he married.... My goal is to loose 50+ lbs this year, find the love i had for my job and myself.. and just be happy!!!
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    To get off my *kitten* and exercise more regularly and with a little more
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 243 Member
    Finish the two races I entered...warrior dash and super spartan :)
    Also get these last 10lbs off
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    I resolve to eat nothing but Ham and Chardonnay smoothies, and to get this rash looked at.