which would you pick??

Options
I am trying to decide if I want to start Zumba or do the Insanity videos that I brought my husband.

I feel like if I decide to do the videos I will never do them - if I do Zumba I would have to go to the classes.

What would you do??

Replies

• jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Do whichever you're going to stick with - try a video first and then try the class and see which is most sustainable.
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Get a friend to take the class with you. You'll go when someone else depends on you.
  • Moriarty_697
    Moriarty_697 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have one friend who teaches Zumba and loves it. I have another who tried Zumba once and thought it was a waste of time. I guess it all boils down to how well you can force yourself to do the videos. Sometimes, peer pressure can be a good thing.
  • txhunnygirl
    Options
    I would choose Zumba. It is a lot of fun and more doable than high impact videos. I tried P90X and got discouraged because I couldn't keep up. I wouldn't want that to happen to you so I would go with Zumba.
  • Personally, Insanity because its a much more efficient workout. Zumba is fun, but I feel like it doesn't push me to my fitness potential.