HAs anyone tried the ARBONNE?

Options
HAs anyone tried the ARBONNE essentials weight lost program?

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I haven't. Interesting that when I Googled Arbonne, the first result was from a scam reporting website.
  • bethnatlga
    bethnatlga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I not only use Arbonne, I sell it. I am a consultant because I use it and love it. You will always have someone telling you what you want to do is a scam. The typical profile of people like this is that they signed up and thought they didn't have to work to sell product and were disappointed when they didn't make loads of cash in their first month. The other type of person is one that has never signed up, never tried it and just doesn't like it that they aren't like the ones that have made money. Bashing is easy, but being successful takes dedication.

I am not the biggest money maker in the business because I have not made it my first priority due to other obligations I have right now, but I have several friends in the business that are very successful. I know what they do to be successful and it has paid off for them. If I do what they do, then I am guaranteed success.

As for the products, I and my husband drink the protein shakes and fiber powder everyday. I used almond milk for the liquid, but I have also used water and they are good either way. There is a 28 day plan for losing weight using the products. That doesn't mean you have to buy every product that is suggested. I also use the RE9 Anti-aging skin care system and my teenager using the acne products and my 9 year old uses the baby care lotion for her eczema. When you find out what is in your drug store products you will never want to use them again. Our country has the most lax laws on ingredients in the world. That is why Arbonne, being established initially in Switzerland, abides by the European standards which are far more restrictive than ours.

Also, and most importantly, if you decide to buy products, especially consumable ones, become a Preferred Client by paying $29 the first year and $15 thereafter. This entitles you to 20% of all the products. No one should ever pay catalog prices for the products just like no one should ever pay full price when they go to Kohl's to shop for clothes. When you become a Preferred Client, you can continue ordering yourself online without having to always order from your consultant. You also get access to the same specials as your consultant.

Also, if you were to ever sign up as a consultant, they just lowered the price to $79 instead of $109. I am a consultant, but maintain my required purchases with only the products we use as a family. It also doesn't matter if the person you sign up under is in the same town as you. I personally got adopted by a new group of consultants that is very close to my home. Even though it is not my upline and they make no money from my sales, they treat me like anyone else in their group.

You don't have to take my word for it. I can give you plenty of external websites to read in support of the clean ingredients available in Arbonne products.

Hope the information helped.

Beth
    www.Arbonne.com
    (Consuntant ID 18762091)
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Enough said, lol!!!
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I tried it a long time ago and I didn't like the taste. Don't waste your money, Arbonne is expensive....go and get some whey protein if you feel you need a supplement.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I use the Dave198 system. It's free but donations are welcome. You eat with common sense and move around alot sometimes with heavy things in your hands. Loud music like Pink is a bonus.
  • Littlemegan31
    Options
    i have some Arbonne, I brought a trial set. I looking to try it today. 79.00 isnt bad to sign up. I will think about signing up for futrue investments once i see some results. Thanks for the info.