Postcard Challenge - Join in! Open 'til Jan 2

Options
13»

Replies

• mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'll be in too, 192.2 as of yesterday AM. I'll add myself to the document.
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What a great idea!
    I'm in! 168:)
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm in - 171lbs today.
  • juls262
    juls262 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm in! I'll post on the doc!
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Look at all you awesome contenders! Who knew a postcard from "Cowtown" would be such a draw? :bigsmile:

I'm now closing this challenge to new entrants. If you wanted to play, but found this thread too late, no worries - the winner will start another round in a couple of weeks. :)

Competitors: if you haven't posted your start weight in the google doc (link below) or in this thread, please do so ASAP.

Spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnInOlpiuL1mdGt6N0x5Q3BHT3RmQm5mU2xtVTI1LXc

Thanks, and have a great (skinnifying) couple of weeks!
  • MamaEdmund
    MamaEdmund Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It's probably bad that I weighed myself at the end of the night, but me likes a challenge! :D
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Uh oh... am I too late? I already put my info in the doc. If I'm too late I'll erase it and good luck to everybody
  • Nikkie_too
    Options
    Ok guys and gals! Hope you've had an awesome and skinnifying couple of weeks! Weigh in is TOMORROW!

Please post your ending weight to the spreadsheet here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnInOlpiuL1mdGt6N0x5Q3BHT3RmQm5mU2xtVTI1LXc

Or message me and I'll enter it for you. :)
  • Nikkie_too
    Options
    Today's the day! Weigh-in one and all!

I was up a bit... a well-deserved gain. But I now have both butt-cheeks firmly planted back on the wagon. :laugh:

No sweat, I didn't want to send myself a postcard anyway. :bigsmile:

Hope you've all had a tremendous couple of weeks! I'm seeing some nice losses on that spreadsheet! Congratulations to all you "losers"!
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Down a little bit more than 2%, not bad. Congrats to who ever the winner is!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I updated my weight on the spreadsheet last night. I was all over the place the last couple weeks, I'm sure birthdays in there didn't help :laugh: I'm just happy I could report a loss, even if its just a couple pounds :smile:

Congrats to the winner... and post the next round asap! :wink:
  • dayylight
    Options
    I updated my weight on the spreadsheet. I'm sure I didn't win but I am happy to be able to post a loss. Congrats to whoever wins! I can't wait for the next round!
  • AnneOdland
    AnneOdland Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who lost weight! I was happy to post a loss too... Now I need a new motivation!
  • Nikkie_too
    Options
    TWIST!!!

I happen to have a few postcards kicking around so there will be 1 winner and 2 runners-up! The winner will start the next challenge.

I'll be closing the spreadsheet at 9pm EST tonight - please enter your ending weights if you haven't already done so.

Spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnInOlpiuL1mdGt6N0x5Q3BHT3RmQm5mU2xtVTI1LXc
  • mammafrog
    mammafrog Posts: 176
    Options
    And the winner was?????
  • Nikkie_too
    Options
    Drum roll please.............

And the winner is.................

BettyBudski with a remarkable 8lb loss for a total of 5.52%. Congratulations Betty! You'll be getting a postcard in the mail, and have the honor of starting the next postcard round!

I also have postcards to send to the two runners-up:

- 2nd place goes to pwdalt with an incredible 14lb loss for a total of 4.70%
    - 3rd place goes to JennyMikael with a fantastic 9.4lb loss and total of 4.38%

A BIG congratulations to all three! Very, very well done!

But wait - there's more! People - we've had an amazing couple of weeks! As a group we've lost over 140lbs! Everyone give yourselves a hand and keep on rockin' the weight loss!

Betty - please post a link here when you've started your new thread for the next challenge. :)

Thanks for playing everyone!

Nikkie
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Congrats Betty!! Please do post the link to the next round when you post it! :flowerforyou:

140 pounds as a group? Thats pretty damn impressive... I think we all deserve a pat on the back. :bigsmile:
  • BettyBudski
    BettyBudski Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, heres the link for the next challenge:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/456569-postcard-challenge-2

come and join in the fun!!