Indrocusing myself

Options
Hi my name is Tina, and I am about to re-start my journey to lose all baby weight after 2 kids, I am officially on the wagon again! I have successfully lost all my 2nd baby weight but I am still holding on to my 1st baby weight! It seems to be my BIGGEST hurdle! But I am actually planning out my plan and I hope it helps! I tried the same time last year but I got through a postpartum for a yr so everything got put off bc I wasnt "feeling it". And after talking to a friend realized it was postpartum is what holds me back! So, now that my daughter is 13mths and my son is 3, I think I am ready to officially be back to my pre-babies, pre-depression size! And feel GREAT about ME again! I am excited about all of this! I am starting Jan 1st to the YMCA, and NO FAST FOOD, more WATER and watching my portions. The Fast FOOD is gonna be the hardest, its my weakness but I have done pretty good so far cooking almost all our meals since November, And I pray every day to get better! I am also starting "Made to Crave" devotion with a couple of ladies I know! So heres to a new yr and a new ME!