30 day shred.......

Options
Day 2 on the shred and boy do I feel it.....my legs were killing me so much so that I was having a difficult time walking up the stairs!!!

Does it get any easier???????????

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :

Kelly:smile:

Replies

• marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Day 2 on the shred and boy do I feel it.....my legs were killing me so much so that I was having a difficult time walking up the stairs!!!

Does it get any easier???????????

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :

Kelly:smile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    It gets much easier. Then you move on to the next level.

Bodies adapt very quickly.

I love the Shred and regularly do level 1, 2 and 3 combined. When I started level 1 I thought I was going to die. It does get better. Hang in there.:wink:
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    Maybe this is a stupid question but what is a "shred'?
  • marc4
    Options
    Thanks soupnazi..........She is tough........and motivating at the same time.....

Not a stupid question at all, the 30 Day Shred is an amasing workout DVD by Jillian Michaels (Biggest Loser)

Its very good and believe me....gets to every muscle you know about and even those you don't!!!

Kelly
  • marc4
    Options
    Like "Shred" the lbs/fat........
  • marc4
    Options
    ps...I had big plans.......I thought I was going to do all three right off the hop.....boy, did she put me in my place!!!!!

lolol
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    I just did day 3 of level 3. Tough, but it get easier. well worth the work!!
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Ooooohhhhh. I've not heard about the shred... I love Jillian Michaels (I want abs like THAT!!!!). Was getting prepared to purchase p90x but possibly this would be just as good. Best place to buy this would be...?

- Vee
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    This is so much cheaper than P90X. I bought mine for around 8 dollars on Amazon. I will say that after doing the 30 days I'm switching up now and going to Power 90 (bought it almost 4 years ago and haven't used in awhile) I plan to continue using the Shred as an alternative strength training.

If you think Jillian has good abs wait to you see the girl doing modified moves in this DVD. Those I want.