how often do you weigh yourself?

2»

Replies

• sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Everyday first thing in the morning also, helps to keep me on track.
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    I do the same thing, first thing in the morning, nekkid, after using the washroom and before breakfast. Did anyone else notice that not one male responded to this topic?
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    x2s a week. Once the day after my rest days in the morning because its generally higher after rest/recovery days and once at the end of the work out week to give me the most accurate end week result.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    O.K. I know my first answer was probably the smart answer, the mature answer, the proper answer.

But after I commented this, I have learned what I actually do: I weigh myself at least twice a day ESPECIALLY if I'm feeling extra skinny. I'm so excited that I feel so good that I cannot wait to see the scale show a pound lost and as soon as it does, I'm going to log it! I still just measure myself every Monday though - I'm not THAT obsessed!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    I spent the past week weighing in every day trying to develop a habit that will help me when it's maintenance time, and I think I'm just developing a form of raging insanity. I'm going to dial it back to once or twice a week again. I know fluctuations happen, and I thought I was prepared for them, but it happens I'm also stalled out at 216 (only for a week so far, but very depressing!) and so I just don't have a sense of humor about the scale right now!