Jacob's Ladder

Options
I am trying to figure out what to use as this exercise. There is nothing listed as that so...what should I use. What the exercise is climbing up a ladder.

Replies

• BeastModeMommy79
    Options
    this is a tough one. i was going to put stair climbing for the lower half. but, i can't figure out a climbing thing for the upper body...like rope climbing. they have rock climbing, but that's not the same. elliptical might be the best bet for this, since it's resisted alternating legs and arm movements. too bad i can't find an elliptical that will let me change resistance setting.
  • Nurse_krissy
    Nurse_krissy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    LOVE Jacobs Ladder! It is a butt kicking exercise! I was bummed to not find it in the database. I wear a HRM and compare what the machine says to what my HRM says and the machine is spot on with what my HRM says. I ended up just adding it as a custom exercise to be able to log it.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a thread about the song by Rush. Disappointed.
  • sandislim
    Options
    I thought it was a thread about a film lol. What is the Jacob's Ladder exercise?
  • DrewD2011
    DrewD2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Love the JL! First time doing it (on a hr monitor), I could barely manage 15 minutes (220 kcal)...6 months later...22 minutes (357 kcals)....6 months later...40 minutes (680 kcals)....I believe if I could ever last 60 minutes on the JL...it would be damn close to 950/1000 kals!