New Here

Serious about losing weight, more than 50 pounds. Do not really like to talk about it so not sure if this site is for me. Signed up because it offered a nice food journal which I am willing to do. Ready to exercise daily and now mentally prepared to get off the I need to lose weight fence. Any suggestions and recommendations welcomed.

Replies

• MimosaRosa
    MimosaRosa Posts: 5 Member
    Serious about losing weight, more than 50 pounds. Do not really like to talk about it so not sure if this site is for me. Signed up because it offered a nice food journal which I am willing to do. Ready to exercise daily and now mentally prepared to get off the I need to lose weight fence. Any suggestions and recommendations welcomed.
  • oohsooperfect1
    oohsooperfect1 Posts: 9 Member
    Just joined here a couple days. I love the site in general. It's a good tool to utilize because you can see that you're not the only one going through weight issues. Having someone or a community of people who understand and are overcoming the same thing helps you. If your not into posting just take time to look around and read other people's posting, hear success stories and think, 'hey, that could be me.' I'm gonna lose 90lbs and i need all the inspiration I can get.
    Good luck, I hope this is of some assistance to you while on your journey