Hello Everyone

Options
Well, here I am, at yet another weight loss website. I have tried some other sites months ago, and they didnt last. :sad: I liked the look of this one, seems real easy to use. So I am sticking with this! :smile:

It's time for me to get a fresh start on my weight loss. No more crying about what could have been if I would have stuck with my last diet and workouts. No more thinking I should have tried at the other websites a little harder. This is a new year, and a new me.

Get ready world to see the new confident skinny me soon! Cause weather the world is ready or not, HERE I COME!. :tongue:

Replies

• Becka382
    Options
    Well, here I am, at yet another weight loss website. I have tried some other sites months ago, and they didnt last. :sad: I liked the look of this one, seems real easy to use. So I am sticking with this! :smile:

It's time for me to get a fresh start on my weight loss. No more crying about what could have been if I would have stuck with my last diet and workouts. No more thinking I should have tried at the other websites a little harder. This is a new year, and a new me.

Get ready world to see the new confident skinny me soon! Cause weather the world is ready or not, HERE I COME!. :tongue:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
    This is a great site for motivation and support :drinker:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    The road is hard, long, but very rewarding.

At 26 years old stick with it. You will not regret it.

Kathy
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :smile: