Who would be your favorite one night stand in MFP?

Options

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Hummm well seeing how it has been a LONG while, it for sure would have to be more than a one nighter, and a long torrid love affair ....

......... with my hot chocolate and whipped cream. lol Staying away from this one .....
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Gumby101ca - twice if I like it !
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I would DO Sexy Cook. She makes me HOOOOOTTTTTTTT! Everytime i look at her i tingle. OOOOOWWWEEEE that's some sexiness right thurr!
  • SamBuck123
    Options
    hmmmm...i dont see any names on here but off the top of my head maybe Diesel_ice or 1workoutatatime....i dont do one night stands but in fake land i may have a WHOLE list hahaha including many celebs and athletes....yum.

Sam, you're funny but you've made some good selections. I'm going to keep my selections in my head (the whole 'fear of rejection thing'.)

haha we talking about this!!!! but it will get better rememebr NEW YEAR!!
  • SamBuck123
    Options
    hmmmm...i dont see any names on here but off the top of my head maybe Diesel_ice or 1workoutatatime....i dont do one night stands but in fake land i may have a WHOLE list hahaha including many celebs and athletes....yum.

Sam, you're funny but you've made some good selections. I'm going to keep my selections in my head (the whole 'fear of rejection thing'.)

haha we talked about this!!!! but it will get better rememebr NEW YEAR!!
  • SamBuck123
    Options
    I would DO Sexy Cook. She makes me HOOOOOTTTTTTTT! Everytime i look at her i tingle. OOOOOWWWEEEE that's some sexiness right thurr!

ohhh hayyy!!!! LMAOO glad someone is saying names like me!
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    No way I could only pick one.... I have some sexy women on FL
  • SamBuck123
    Options

Must admit...The Girl has Taste!!!

ahaha you know it girl!!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for someone to make a game out of these threads most likely called ' would you have a one night stand with the poster above you' lol
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options

Ok Sam, I got you! Both Diesel and 1Workout would be on my list. Plus ChillWill (which I shouldn't be including because he's married but he's SUPER fine!!! lbvs)
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for someone to make a game out of these threads most likely called ' would you have a one night stand with the poster above you' lol
    We can make one! whatch me lol,,,I will with you the credit lol
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    We can make one! whatch me lol,,,I will with you the credit lol
  • SamBuck123
    Options

yup just peeped hahahaha yupp....just food for the mind not real so its ok hahaha

Ok Sam, I got you! Both Diesel and 1Workout would be on my list. Plus ChillWill (which I shouldn't be including because he's married but he's SUPER fine!!! lbvs)
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options

:noway: :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • SamBuck123
    Options

i may add 305powerhouse.... hahahhaha

yup just peeped hahahaha yupp....just food for the mind not real so its ok hahaha

• NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options

i may add 305powerhouse.... hahahhaha

Ok, now I have to go and see who 305powerhouse is!! I so need to get me a man, all this MIND activity can be a bit much!! lmbo
  • SamBuck123
    Options
    lol adding 305powerhouse....N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 and as neshme said...bIg_Lew.....HELLO! lmao
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I had an answer, until I opened this thread and saw sambuck....now I'm changing my answer.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Was just checking to see If my name was here... NOPE ((Darn)):wink:

But I would have to say Myself:wink:
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    My girlfriend said I can't have one night stands anymore. I don't know why girls have to set such ridiculous rules.