I am feeling out of steam!

Options
:sad:

It was the time of the month this week but that finished two days ago but man I feel like 1/10 of the person I usually am. I am SO out of steam. I havent woken up for the past 2 mornings to work out. I went over 600 on my calories last night. I do not like this feeling at all!! It scares me! Hopefully maybe this weekend I can get recharged!! What should I do? How do you get your mojo back??

Replies

• gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    :sad:

It was the time of the month this week but that finished two days ago but man I feel like 1/10 of the person I usually am. I am SO out of steam. I havent woken up for the past 2 mornings to work out. I went over 600 on my calories last night. I do not like this feeling at all!! It scares me! Hopefully maybe this weekend I can get recharged!! What should I do? How do you get your mojo back??
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I basically just push through it.I make myself get up and move and once I do I feel better the rest of the day.
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    Go work out at anytime! If you miss two days in a row it gets easier and easier to keep missing. Two days turn into 4 and 4 turn into 7 and before you know it you're worse than you were before you started! The week-end is really hard to start over. Don't wait until Monday though. Just tell yourself this day will pass whether I eat well or not, so I might as well eat and exercise! You will begin to accumulate "good" days again and it will get easier and easier! Good luck!:happy:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Mickie's right - the longer you go without working out, the easier it gets to come up with excuses to not get to the gym. I'm sure we've all been there - I certainly have been!

For me, and I'm sure this doesn't work for everyone. But I love to read. So if it's been awhile since I've been to the gym, I will bring a book and walk on the treadmill or run the elliptical. These are things I can do while simultaneously reading, so the promise of reading a good book for an hour in the middle of my day - while exercising - gets me excited to go.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I am proof that putting if off just gets easier day to day. Back in December, I was working out 6 days a week and then some things happened and I let myself slide on the workouts. I STILL haven't got back in the groove of it yet!:grumble: