Inlove with my Magic Bullet...

Options
I got one for Christmas and Would like to share a few of my Smothie and Protein shakes with you all and if you would Share some with me that would be Great.. I seen a similiar post like this yesturday but wanted my own.. and Has anyone ever added Spinach to a smoothie/protein shake???

■12 oz skim milk
■4-8 Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
■Handful of ice
■2 scoops of chocolate whey protein

■1 scoop of vanilla whey protein
■1 scoop of ice
■1 small can of pineapple juice (cook with boiling water)
■1 handful of mixed berries

■2 scoops of raspberry yogurt and protein powder
■4 strawberries
■15 blueberries
■16 ounces of nonfat milk
■1/2 cup of ice cubes

■ 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
■1 cup of chocolate almond milk
■1 heaping tbsp of natural peanut butter
■1 tsp of ground flaxeed
■1 cup and half of ice

■16 ounces of almond milk
■1/2 of banana
■1/2 cup of Strawberries

then I Put all ingredients into a blender ( I use my magic bullet! ) blend until smooth...and remember to do your shake dance!!!!!! ENJOY xoxo

Replies

• andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    When I read the topic title, the last thing I thought you were talking about was a smoothie maker/blender..

Is it just me or is anyone else's mind on the same lower level as mine, haha!!! :laugh:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    When I read the topic title, the last thing I thought you were talking about was a smoothie maker/blender..

Is it just me or is anyone else's mind on the same lower level as mine, haha!!! :laugh:

I think the wrong thing EVERYTIME!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    When I read the topic title, the last thing I thought you were talking about was a smoothie maker/blender.. Is it just me or is anyone else's mind on the same lower level as mine, haha!!! :laugh:

Me too.. Guess I should of worded the topic a lil better... DANG!!!!l :wink:
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    When I read the topic title, the last thing I thought you were talking about was a smoothie maker/blender.. Is it just me or is anyone else's mind on the same lower level as mine, haha!!! :laugh:

Me too.. Guess I should of worded the topic a lil better... DANG!!!!l :wink:
    Rofl...did a double take when I saw the thread title.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm pleased I'm not the only one with my mind in the gutter, lmao!!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Well I guess we should Switch the tittle to Silver or Magic.... LMAO!! and My mind is always in the gutter but honestly
    I was being serious.... LMAO!!!!!

SILVER!!!!!
  • sexyhottness28
    Options
    definately silver you can get smooth and protein ;)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Yes, I saw that!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/428166-magic-bullet?page=2

Hope you continue to enjoy it.

:flowerforyou:
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I love mine, too! I like the single serving size compared to using a blender or a smoothie machine. I use this all the time, but rarely used the other appliances because they were a pain in the neck to wash.
  • youngmum
    youngmum Posts: 114
    Options
    haha. With spinach it took me ages to figure it out but the key is to add baby spinach to smoothies, rather than just any old spinach. Baby spinach doesn't leave any bitter taste but just nice vitamins and a green colour.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    haha. With spinach it took me ages to figure it out but the key is to add baby spinach to smoothies, rather than just any old spinach. Baby spinach doesn't leave any bitter taste but just nice vitamins and a green colour.

thanks Sweetie.. I will definately give that a try !! thanks Again ;)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options

thanks Sweetie.. I will definately give that a try !! thanks Again ;)
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Well I have both and trust me I will take the silver one over the majic one anyday..Shoot I can buy a smoothie but what I get from the silver one is priceless !
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    WOW not what i had in mind LOL however that all sounds delicious
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Well I have both and trust me I will take the silver one over the majic one anyday..Shoot I can buy a smoothie but what I get from the silver one is priceless !

Damn... I Love you Girl... Yes "Priceless"
  • Vurbach
    Vurbach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! I have one too!!! LOVE it!! :happy:
    I've made smoothies with almond milk and they are so delicious!
    Thank you for the recipes! I'm def going to give those a try!
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options

I have one and I still thought the wrong thing...
  • mhig011975
    Options
    the magic bullet is really awesome. I use mine to make my chocolate shakelogy. And, yes I have mixed spinach and it taste really good.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I love mine too!

My favorite shake recipe is:
    1 scoop whey vanilla protein powder
    3 strawberries
    1/2 frozen banana
    1 cup skim milk
    5 ice cubes
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Yes Yes and oh Yes