Bad Week

WShope
WShope Posts: 46 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
I've posted to several post this morning. But I've had a really bad week. I didn't get to gym at all. My step-dad passed away on Sunday Feb. 22 and I've been dealing with the funeral all week. So I've been kinda bummed. I finally went back to work yesterday. I worked 10 hours yesterday and I will work about 9 today. The only good thing about this week is I lost 1 pound. So at least I want lose my motivation that I had. Everyone please pray for my Mom she's a strong lady but she's had a long hard 3 months. He was burned in an electrical fire 3 months ago to the day he passed away and had several complications he couldn't overcome.

Replies

• WShope
    I've posted to several post this morning. But I've had a really bad week. I didn't get to gym at all. My step-dad passed away on Sunday Feb. 22 and I've been dealing with the funeral all week. So I've been kinda bummed. I finally went back to work yesterday. I worked 10 hours yesterday and I will work about 9 today. The only good thing about this week is I lost 1 pound. So at least I want lose my motivation that I had. Everyone please pray for my Mom she's a strong lady but she's had a long hard 3 months. He was burned in an electrical fire 3 months ago to the day he passed away and had several complications he couldn't overcome.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I'm so sorry for you loss!!!:heart: I will keep your family in my prayers. :flowerforyou:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    I am so sorry for your loss. I remember you posting to keep him in our prayers. Hope you feel better and get back on track. Just give it some time. Sorry again!
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    So sorry for your loss.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Just said a prayer for all of you...so sorry for your loss.
  • I'm sorry for your lost. I'll keep you in my prayers. Please stay encourage.
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    You and your family are in my prayers. :flowerforyou:
  • WShope
    Thank you all for your kind words and encourgement.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    my condolences on your loss. of course, you and your family will be in our prayers.
This discussion has been closed.