my weight will not come off.

Options
no matter what I do, doctor visits, HCG, Excercise, eating right..... not happening. The only thing that seems to work is focusing on fixing all the details around me in hopes when everything else is in order, my new lifestyle will help pick up my one area that is the most detremental to me, my weight. hasn't worked yet though but ya know....

anyone experience this? I mean FREAKISHLY my body WILL not release the weight, at most 10 pounds of water and that's it..... I'm not even kidding I've done some strict sh$% here people.... p90X even... nope, no results just water weight.

Replies

• albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    no matter what I do, doctor visits, HCG, Excercise, eating right..... not happening. The only thing that seems to work is focusing on fixing all the details around me in hopes when everything else is in order, my new lifestyle will help pick up my one area that is the most detremental to me, my weight. hasn't worked yet though but ya know....

anyone experience this? I mean FREAKISHLY my body WILL not release the weight, at most 10 pounds of water and that's it..... I'm not even kidding I've done some strict sh$% here people.... p90X even... nope, no results just water weight.

Eat right....do you mean you count calories too? Eat the right stuff doesn't mean eat the right amount of calories.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Your diary is empty so are you keeping track of your calories somewhere else? It takes time to come off..it takes lots of time!!! How much time have you given it? Just exercising won't make weight come off if you are not eating healthy. It would help if you gave us more details. Good luck though and hope you find a way to make it work for you.
  • TheCandel
    TheCandel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i know this sounds crazy, I've done it all... all veggies, low calorie, moderate calories, high calories while working out, very low calories while working out, no carbs, no carbs and working out, all cardio, all weight, cardio and weights.. you get the point. but yes, I've counted them, OH I HAVE I COUNTED THEM .lol :tongue:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If trying hard to lose weight doesn't work, try trying less hard.

When I restrict my calories too much, I don't lose. And I feel like crap. With a tiny calorie deficit and focus on non-scale goals, the weight drops and the body shrinks.

Think of it like putting money in a savings account. If you put too much of your income in the savings, you don't have enough to live on. But put a little bit away each week, and you'll be surprised how quickly that little amount grows.