Tried everything else but this...

Options
Hello from Canada! Today is my first day tracking my calorie intake and first day on MFP. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. I am hoping to lose at least 70 pounds and I am bulimic so I have a bit of a struggle on my hands but am excited to make some changes and live a healthier lifestyle. I appreciate any advice that you all may have for me.

Replies

• GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    This is new to me as well, just started today. It's the only element of my being trying to unleash how I really want to see myself, and I'm tired of weight I do not want to carry around with me anymore. So be it, and get it done.
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    WELCOME to the site both of you, the Message Boards has lots of great information and people that will support you. You can rant or cry here! Good luck with the first steps of a great journey.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and a new you. One step at a time with lots of folks to cheer you on.
  • MHunte
    MHunte Posts: 149
    Options
    this is a good site, I've been here a week now and already lost 4lbs!! just workout as much as you can and stay within your daily calorie goal.......the more you workout and burn calories the more you can eat and still be under your daily limit!!