Flavoured Water. What do you add?

Options
I was having issues enjoying drinking water, probably because I was dehydrated, so decided to make it more palatable.

I decided to put frozen mixed berries and a thin slice of lemon for flavour, Vit C & antioxidants. + it adds another serve of fruit/veg to my diet for the day :)

What do you add?

Replies

• vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I use a liquid called Mio, but if I am not pressed for time I add sliced oranges and/or limes, burned out on lemon long ago. If you shake it after you add some ice it will bruise the fruit and release just enough flavor to give your water a nice taste. Remember to scrub any fresh fruit with skin though.
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    When I am eating out at a semi fast food place I'll ask for a water cup, fill it 3/4ths with water and the rest soda water (there is a little button under the Sprite label that will separate the Sprite syrup) and squeeze in the juice of one lemon wedge. It makes a refreshing drink without the added sugar, both natural and man-made!
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I use lipton green tea with citrus packets. 0 calories and the added benefits of green tea.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    MIO
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I add pure lemon juice, and considering the sodas I used to drink, I cut out 1000 calories a day just doing that and nothing else.
  • ribye
    ribye Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I add a packet of sweet n low,
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    lemon or cucumber
  • pirate4hire
    Options
    Crystal lite lemonade or the sugar free kool-aid individual flavor packs, I love the kiwi/strawberry.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Squash normally, if i havent had that much tea or coffee for the day and need more fluid.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Stupid mouse...
  • caczyze
    Options
    I usually have trouble drinking water because i feel it has no flavor, so i tend to add a bit of lemon juice. I find that I drink twice as much water when i do this