Admiting it to myself - I need acountability and motivation

Options
Morning all,
I am roughly halfway to my goal, having lost 60 pounds over the last year and a half, bouncing along the way. Though I started off using MFP to keep track, I fell off, and never really got back. I still have another 40 to go, but I haven't been able to lose any for several months as I just can't keep myself accountable to myself
So, with that said, I am looking for anybody who wants to join me, set goals for each other, and, well, keep each other acountable. I know that working out in teams is a great tool, so why isn't keeping our diaries and the like?

Any amount, any size, whatever your stats, I am looking to help keep you in line and hoping you can do the same to me. Basically, i am looking for people to take this walk with me - Let's lose it together!

Replies

• hi,

my story is like yours over a year ago i lost over 75 pounds and got down to 157 pounds and unfortunately i gain all the weight back that i lost and i'm trying to lose it again and stick with my weight. my goal this time is get down to 125 pounds and be a size 5 or 6. i'm looking for some motivation to get me started and i would love to join your team and lose this weight together. :)
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    HI!

I'm up for helping where ever is needed! Admitting is the first step! Accountability and motivation are keys to success. You shouldn't have to do this alone so keep your head up. Feel free to invite me as a friend.

I currently am keeping a exercise calendar to help me stay on track. I have also joined a challenge on here to keep me doing some extras. I live in the midwest so winters are rough and I know this is going to be hard. I have lost almost 40lbs so far and want to continue to lose.

Lets all motivate each other!
  • whalertly
    Options
    hi,

my story is like yours over a year ago i lost over 75 pounds and got down to 157 pounds and unfortunately i gain all the weight back that i lost and i'm trying to lose it again and stick with my weight. my goal this time is get down to 125 pounds and be a size 5 or 6. i'm looking for some motivation to get me started and i would love to join your team and lose this weight together. :)

dealeo
  • whalertly
    Options
    HI!

I'm up for helping where ever is needed! Admitting is the first step! Accountability and motivation are keys to success. You shouldn't have to do this alone so keep your head up. Feel free to invite me as a friend.

I currently am keeping a exercise calendar to help me stay on track. I have also joined a challenge on here to keep me doing some extras. I live in the midwest so winters are rough and I know this is going to be hard. I have lost almost 40lbs so far and want to continue to lose.

Lets all motivate each other!
    (ohio myself, but in CT for law school, so I know what you are talking about lol)
    Sent (and congrats on the 40)