Loosing the baby weight!

Options
I have been a myfitnesspal member since after I gave birth at the end of October of 2011. I got the app on my phone right away. After I started back to work 2 weeks ago and with Christmas I completely fell off! I decided yesterday to get back on! I don’t have time right now for exercising so it will be dieting & just breastfeeding for a while. I know you loose calories with breastfeeding so I am hoping that will replace exercising for a while. Maybe when the baby is sleeping through the night I will start exercising again!

Anyway just finally logged into the website on my cpu for the first time. Totally better then the little app… although I love the app. Just wanted to say hi! I started out at 114lb’s and at the height of my pregnancy was at 138 (24lbs gained). I jumped down to 128 a couple days after and now I am at 121. So I lost 7 pounds after birth but I still need 7lb’s to go to get back to my pre prego weight. I would really like to hit 110 which is my goal weight by March if possible (or as soon as possible so my clothes will start fitting again!) I had A LOT of muscle for a girl my size that I lost while I was pregnant and have always had a really athletic muscular build. I would like to thin it out and go more lean this time and since I lost all the muscle while I was pregnant this will be the perfect time. I plan on doing a lot of dieting and mostly exercising on my elliptical and things of that nature… lots of reps and sets with minimal weight. Anything to not “bulk” up… especially on my legs!!! I have the body that gets a six pack instantly… not that I don’t love my 6 pack (well looks like a 4 1/2 pack now :)) but I don’t like a lot of muscle in my legs.

Anyway thanks for letting me blab on! Hopefully I will get there… I give my self 90 days before I can’t take dieting anymore… but hopefully that is almost all it will take to get the baby fat off….. don’t want to lug it around for a year or two for it to come off naturally. Ikk I want to look h-o-t-t for the summer! :)

Have a great day all!

Replies