those last few lbs

Options
I come by here everyday to get inspiration and to see the progress everyone works so hard for.
Im going to give back to everyone that helps me.
Im not at 133 and staying quite steady there
Ive lost several inches on every spot on my body and even at my trouble areas <3

That magical number I set for myself is only a few lbs away, but I'm not chasing it as hard as I did the last 32r. Also my scale needs new batteries so there is no more checking my weight lol...darn it
I am refocusing on strength and flexibility.
In the beginning even after my 30 mins of cardio and warming up I could barely touch my toes. Now I can hold my feet and even touch my nose to my knees... :D Im so proud. Ive never been able to do the splits and I want to see if I can get flexible enough to any kind of one lol. Ive been stretching and getting more and more limber specially right after a long cardio workout.
Ive increased the weights I use for strength training I curled 8lbs at first and now Im at 15lbs. Ive even broken down and started working on my upper and lower abs. (least favorite thing in the entire universe

Now that its starting to get cold and snow is the best reason to stay active
Im saying no! to hibernation pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!