What's your Shoe???

Options
2»

Replies

• tonid76
    Options
    New Balance 760's for running, and Vibram Five Fingers Bikila's for working out in and soon to be running in. Will run in the Vibrams only once the New Balance wear out.

I do the same thing...I LOVE my new balance but I have 749's for stability. and My five fingers I use for the weight training. I tried running in them once...I was NOT ready for the fire I felt in my calf muscles. trying not to heel strike is a task in itself LOL
    I have tried a lot of different shoes for running cardio...and NOTHING beats NB!! NOTHING!
  • Bunnzye
    Options
    THOSE AWFULLY UGLY MBT SHOES. THEY SAVED MY FEET AND KNEES, WHICH WERE ALMOST DESTROYED BY YEARS OF RUNNING IN REGULAR SNEAKERS.
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have started running/working out in Vibram Five Fingers. I LOVE them!!!!!!
  • koylefam
    koylefam Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    my only problem with a running store is... I live in a rural are with the closest one I would guess about 2 1/2 to 3 hours drive away... UGH>>>
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Vibram Five Fingers! So comfortable and really fun to run in.

My favourite style right now: http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/Five-Fingers-BikilaLS-Womens.htm
  • sidhe31
    Options
    I've run in New Balance for years, they fit well and have room for my orthotics. Having said that, I'm currently alternating between vibram 5 finger (KSOs) and a pair of pearl Izumi Float 3s. The main point is wear what fits your foot the best and helps keep your feet in alignment, either with motion control shoes or neutral/cushion shoes (with orthotics if needed).
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    I'm not a very experienced runner but I LOVE my Kswiss tubes...yes, Kswiss makes a running shoe now. They are the first pair of Kswiss shoes I have ever owned. I usually buy Nike for all my cardio stuff and wear reeboks for my every day shoe but the K-swiss shoes make me want to run as soon as I put them on...I have a high arch so have to use an insert for that but they are my favorite shoes!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I wear a size 16. I wear what's availible. I started running in Asics. Good shoes. The switched to Mizuno Wave Rider's. Also good shoes. Might buy another pair of those closer to spring. However, I just ordered a pair of Asics Kahana 4 for trail running....because that's what was avalible.

Would love to try the Vibrams, but they don't make them in my size. However, I've ran barefoot a few times. It's pretty fun.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Saucony Pro Grid Guide 5

I went to a Specialty Running store and got custom fitted for them