tae bo

Ok so of I my new years goals is to continue to workout and lose pounds and inches. I am going to do billy blanks bootcamp. Has anyone done his workouts or is everyone going more current with jillian Michaels or insanity, etc?

Any suggestions are welcome. And need more motivation, feel free to add me as a friend, but please send a message as well.

Lindsay

Replies

• WhitneyJerome
    WhitneyJerome Posts: 80 Member
    I love tae bo!! I haven't tried any of his his new ones but I am planning on getting some. Right now I am doing Jillians 30 day shred. I am on Level 1 day 2 and I really like it so far. After this I am doing her ripped in 30 but I want to get a new tae bo dvd to alternate with it. So if you get the bootcamp let me know how it goes =)
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    I love Jillian Michaels dvds. I did her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvd today with my HRM and burned 464 calories in 55 minutes (with warm up & cool down). I haven't tried tae bo but I have been considering it...

I have Insanity and did it for a month straight but it is just too hard on my knees. I still occasionally will do an Insanity workout---just not consistent with it like before...
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,380 Member
    I just finished up the 30 day shred last week with great results. I got JM Yoga Meltdown plus another yoga DVD for Christmas, then I went on eBay and ordered JM Banish Fat Boost Metaolism, JM No More Trouble Zones, JM Ripped in 30, JM Extreme Shed and Shred, and 2 billy blanks Bootcamp DVDs (beginner and I think ultimate or something like that lol). I really loved 30ds so I wanted more Jillian, but also wanted to get something a little different for when I get tired of hearing her talk. Lol. I think I'm going to alternate different workouts now instead of just doing the same thing strait for a month like I did with the Shred. Will probably continue to throw in the Shred now and then, too.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    So once I get comfortable with my tae bo routine, I will be adding in jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I also have ripped in 30, not sure which one I want to start with. But we will see how it goes. Where did you find your km dvds?

Thanks all!!!