• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'd have a girl crush on me. :blushing:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    What a hotti :smooched:
    I know it sounds conceited, but I just lost 112 lbs and I am in love with my new self and healthy lifestyle :flowerforyou:
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    “You can never really know someone completely. That’s why it’s the most terrifying thing in the world, really—taking someone on faith, hoping they’ll take you on faith too. It’s such a precarious balance, It’s a wonder we do it at all. And yet..”
    ― Libba Bray
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Seems like mostly women that are critical of themselves... Im the same way and i have no clue why i care so much what people think of me...no just on the outside but the inside too

if a guy says Im cute/hot...I just dont see it AT ALL...most the time i think hes just saying that to try and get in my pants.:smokin:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    In the words of Buffalo Bill ..."Would you fvck me? I'd fvck me. I'd fvck me hard."...LOL Juuuuust kidding.
    Um, if I saw myself I'd probably think... hey...she's cute. :bigsmile:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Roaddog typed this:
    I'd look at me and think:

- "He's not as tough as he think he is."

-"He looks like an arrogant *sshole."

Fact is, you can't judge a book by it's cover. That guy muight be a sensitive, caring, intelligent person but I wouldn't hang out with him, because there can only be one Alpha male in a group.
    But I could have. Wow.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    In the words of Buffalo Bill ..."Would you fvck me? I'd fvck me. I'd fvck me hard."...LOL Juuuuust kidding.

Damn I was gonna say that.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    so as i was reading this my phone goes off and christina aguilera sings "some days i'm a super b!tch up to my old tricks.."♪♫ perfect timing

that's how i see myself, and how others see me. i'm a total *kitten*. but, i'm also hilarious, smart, and friendly to the people that count. i think i'd also be critical of my lack of prep time when getting ready for work in the morning (jeans and a pony tail again? really?) but idk. i think i'd be slightly intimidated and in awe.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Hot damn that's a tall one! Long legs, long hair...

I'd eye myself up and down and smile at me. :bigsmile:
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options

tumblr_lf6eqog2rH1qzljhoo1_500.jpg?1309740951
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    If I walked by myself at the mall I would say..." He must be going to the Gun Show....and oh look he is showing me where the gun show is located" LMAO
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    If I met me... "What a dirty snatch.... can I be her friend?"
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    I'd think "Damn Greg why you so smexy?"
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I know that I'm far more critical of myself than others. I know that others do not see my flaws the way I see them and I know I don't see theirs the way they see their own.

We are our own worst critics. :-(
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

tumblr_lf6eqog2rH1qzljhoo1_500.jpg?1309740951

That is one sexy bear!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I know if I were a guy, I would NEVER date me. I say that all the time!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I am very moody so it would totally depend on the day I met myself. Some days I'm sure I'd think I look better than I do. Other days I'm sure I would think I look worse. I'd probably be surprised to find that I'm really pretty smart because most people initially either think I'm something of a ditz or a smarta** b*** (that moody thing again).
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I know if I were a guy, I would NEVER date me. I say that all the time!

I always say the opposite! :laugh: If there were a guy version of myself, well, lets just say we'd be married!
  • jennabellaxoxo
    jennabellaxoxo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I feel like a Monet...look great from far away but a mess close up...(Clueless refrence)

I know that most of this is in my head...In real life I hardly ever see people that I think look fitter or thiner or more put together than me...but on forums like this they are all over...

IDK maybe i need a break from the internet! lol!
  • Sairyfairy69
    Options
    i would think of myself if i saw myself with my fella what does he see in that minger!!
    i actually got laughed at the other day in the shopping centre by two teenagers!! so i think others see me as a big fat joke. im 25 and not that over weight, but its made me very self conscious and iv decided to join this site to help me lose 2 stone.