LDL: Let's Do Lunch

Options
A co-worker talked about this eating plan for her husband and said he lost 70lbs. Anyone Have experience with this Diet?

Replies

• Kaison02
    Options
    bump
  • Kaison02
    Options
    Think this got lost last night. Anyone know anything about the Lets Do lunch Diet
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Meh. Why restrict oneself, when you have all you need here on MFP?
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it. Then again, I don't subscribe to diets. Good luck in your journey and make sure you do your research no matter what path you take!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    And here I thought you were inviting...I'm always down for a free meal :-) Oh well, good luck to you!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    what do you do to the lunch?
    is it naughty?
    if so im IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    A co-worker talked about this eating plan for her husband and said he lost 70lbs. Anyone Have experience with this Diet?
    Never heard of it. Do you just eat one meal a day? smiley-think004.gif
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it before, but I just googled it and checked out their website. "Eat all of the ____ (many different foods listed) you want whenever you want and lose all the weight you want."

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

And the "eat real grocery store foods" line just means you don't have to buy special foods from them.

TBH, I think you'll be better off going with a life change of more exercise, more fruits & veggies & whole grains, and less high fat, high sugar, high sodium, and processed foods. At least, you won't be paying someone else to tell you what to eat.

But then, like I said, I have no experience with the diet. And I'm a cynic...
  • MummyHungry
    MummyHungry Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Website looks gimicky, but I suppose it might work okay. If you decide to try it, you might should count calories at least once every few days just to make sure your cravings really are staying in bounds. If it really does make you crave less, come back and let us know! :smile:
  • KEShikes
    KEShikes Posts: 110
    Options
    Only good weight loss advice...eat healthy, eat less, exercise more...
  • KEShikes
    KEShikes Posts: 110
    Options
    Meh. Why restrict oneself, when you have all you need here on MFP?
    Love this
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    In the ad at the top of the webpage it says "Red Meat, Fries (Something else I don't remember) Fruit" as foods you can eat on this diet (I think).
    In the explanation farther along on the webpage it says unprocessed starchy carbs will make you lose your craving for FRIES....um...contradiction?

I wouldn't waste your money. Do your own research on basic nutrition and track your calories and exercise.