What's your favorite pocket size calorie/nutrition guide boo

Options
Hello Everyone.. As of March 5th I won't have access to MFP/ canceling internet. So I have been searching for a pocket size calorie/nutrition guide book that also includes carbs/fat/sodium/sugar/ fiber intake. Sorry, basically everything MFP does. Any suggestions? (*I'm going to go on a friends computer at least once a week to weigh in and read the message boards- I'm going to miss all of you wonderful people. You all have made me laugh, inspired me and/or made me cry. ) Everyone keep up the great work! Thanking you in advance. Be well and God Bless! Salute! :drinker:

Replies

• beagle595
    Options
    Hello Everyone.. As of March 5th I won't have access to MFP/ canceling internet. So I have been searching for a pocket size calorie/nutrition guide book that also includes carbs/fat/sodium/sugar/ fiber intake. Sorry, basically everything MFP does. Any suggestions? (*I'm going to go on a friends computer at least once a week to weigh in and read the message boards- I'm going to miss all of you wonderful people. You all have made me laugh, inspired me and/or made me cry. ) Everyone keep up the great work! Thanking you in advance. Be well and God Bless! Salute! :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You can pick up The Calorie King book at most stores. It's around 8 bucks and very worth it. You can check it out at calorieking.com.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad:
    we will misssssss you!

why dont you try creating one based on MFP?
  • beagle595
    Options
    Thank you both for the suggestions! I'll miss all of you! :cry: But I'll be back soon! (As soon as my Husband gets back full-time.. Fingers and toes are crossed.) :wink: