Suppliments?

Options
Ok, so I saw the doctor today and my bloodwork is all pretty good. A little high in bad cholesterol which se said will even out with a bit more exercise, and not even a hint of pre-diabetes now. However, I now have to add more suppliments. It is starting to feel like I eat a bowl of vitamins every morning! What do other people take? I'm supposed to have 1200-1500 MG of calcium, (I'm told the best for absorbtion is citical) Vitamin D in 2000 IU minimum, Omega 3 in about 1200-1500 mg, B complex, and melatonin at night. Also to try garlic tablets for a while. Seems like a lot to swallow.

I'm interested to know what other people are taking? How do you make it easier to swallow?

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    You don't have to take them all in the morning. Spread them out throughout the day or even twice a day. Then you won't be taking so much at once. Still take the melatonin at night though...
  • JPDad
    JPDad Posts: 147
    Options
    Try switching your Omega to one of the Flax or Fish Oil liquids. Easier then swallowing another pill.
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I take fish oil, green tea extract, biotin, B12, calcium, and a multivitamin :) These are all by choice though.