What's for lunch?

Options
Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
I'm having a fish sandwich...home-made.

4 oz fillet Kroger Tilapia, baked in the oven smothered in cajun seasoning (100 calories)
2 slices of Aunt Millie's 5 Grain bread(80 calories)--grilled with I can't believe it's not butter (0 calories)
Sauteed onions (10 calories)

I'm thinking of steaming a potato (100 calories)to go with it...haven't decided yet...

Not too bad for under 300 calories, huh?:heart:

What are YOU having?

Replies

• Losing_It
    Options

4 oz fillet Kroger Tilapia, baked in the oven smothered in cajun seasoning (100 calories)
    2 slices of Aunt Millie's 5 Grain bread(80 calories)--grilled with I can't believe it's not butter (0 calories)

I'm thinking of steaming a potato (100 calories)to go with it...haven't decided yet...

What are YOU having?
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    i'm having some ground turkey chili i made last night (252 cals per cup and a half according to the database here, so thats what i'm going with... :wink: ) with some mutigrain saltine crackers (60 cals for 5 crackers) or some oyster crackers (60 cals for 22 little crackers.)

aaaaand.... tons of water. :drinker:
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    I never thought about "grilling" bread to make a warm sandwich (chicken, fish). Awesome idea! Thanks!:happy:
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm having low-fat lunch meat, grilled, two pieces of whole-wheat, double-fiber bread with mustard, 2 slices of pre-cooked HEB microwave bacon, lettuce and tomato; a huge salad with lots of veggies and 2 ounces of Saifun bean threads.....
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I never thought about "grilling" bread to make a warm sandwich (chicken, fish). Awesome idea! Thanks!:happy:

Oh, it makes for a DELISH sandwich!!!!!! YW!:flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Left over homemade chicken soup and... *whispers* 1 White Castle burger:blushing:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, that all sounds a lot better than what I'm having...cheerios with skim milk. :indifferent: Oh well, as I poured a few into my puppy's dish SHE thought it was a great idea! :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Left over homemade chicken soup and... *whispers* 1 White Castle burger:blushing:

I LOVE White Castles...but I can't have JUST one. I'm envious that you can!:flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

What are YOU having?

2 cans of skinless boneless sardines in water
    some raw brocoli
    some raw spinach
    1/2 ezekial sprouted grain tortilla
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options

I LOVE White Castles...but I can't have JUST one. I'm envious that you can!:flowerforyou:
    That is why I'm having the soup BEFORE the burger:laugh:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Italian Wedding soup...not ideal because it's so salty, but i'm still recovering from being super sick & it's what my boyfriend had bought me...Next week it's back to being good!
  • GearJammer
    GearJammer Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Healthy Choice - Smokehouse Apple & Chicken Panini With 24oz of water..

Mmm Mmm Good..

Now it's time to hit the Treadmill & weights..