A Difference a year can make ~~ DOWN 66 LBS!!... (Before/Dur

Options
On January 6, 2011, I joined MFP with hopes of losing a major amount of weight. At my heaviest I weighed 260lbs. :sad: As big as I was, I did not have one health issue (but secretly I kinda wished I did to at least make me feel better about how bad I let myself go). :embarassed:

I watched what I ate and started exercising - like for real (this time) and quickly lost 20 lbs. w/in the first 2 months. I joined MFP with the hopes that I'd learn better ways and be more consistent. I logged everything for over 6 months then took some time off to see if I could maintain on my own: no logging, still watch what I eat, maintain my exercise regimen, etc.. I hit a few plateaus along the way but today I decided to put together some before and "during" photos and am almost blown away. I've only got 7 more pounds to go to reach my first "goal" weight of 185 but ultimately I'd like to be somewhere around 170-180 to maintain (for me, that's perfect...I think...lemme get there first then see how I feel...may want to keep going). In any event, I wanted to share some pics to possibly inspire someone who's got quite a few pounds to lose and just can't seem to get started. You've heard it many times before - SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE...well, I'm winning...we're ALL winning! :happy:

AYEARAGOTODAY-1.jpg
AYEARAGO-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!