Weight Loss

Options
So I know the best way to loose weight is to eat right and work out. I am looking for soothing to kick start some weight loss/fat burning... I'm not looking for a magic pill that will do all the work for me. Im looking just for a little kick start, any suggestions?

Replies

• Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    research john kiefer and the carb nite solution then opt into carb backloading 2 great body transformation programs that have some real science behind them and not diet myths or bullcrap that is spewed by many diet experts.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    There are many many different options, but it does also depend on your exercise routine. If you are doing strength training (which you should) you may not see the scales move much as you are replacing the fat with muscle.

I had a look at your diary and you actually want to drink more water, as this helps to flush your body out of bad toxins and cleanses the body. Then I would recommend eating a bit more as you dont want your body going into starvation mode.

Another thing I would suggest is to add sugar as an option into your diary, Sugar is the biggest killer and you would really want to keep an eye on this as this can be peoples greatest downfall and addiction.

You can change it via

Settings > Diary Settings - this is where you can add sugar as an option and something else as well.
  • killerkat89
    killerkat89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I haven't been tacking much lately. I stared back at it today. I do lots of cardio, and pretty much no strength training. I am very leery of "the other side of the Gym" I am starting a new class at the gym called Total Body Extreme, starting on the 6th of Jan. So shall see what that brings.

I wouldn't mind learning about and doing strength training, just not familiar with it.