proud of my LB purchase from yesterday!

Options
baypathgradLyns
baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
So I went to Lane Bryant yesterday, and bought 4 (yes, count FOUR) bras spending a total of $13.78!!!!!! :happy:

Here is the breakdown:

-they are having a B2G2 free sale (leaving me to pay $76.00 if I recall correctly b/c the more expensive bras were $38 a piece)

-I had a merchandise credit for $26.33 (I returned a pair of pants a few weeks ago that I had never worn in my closet and are of course too big)

-I had $15.89 left on a LB gift card that my fiance's mom gave me last year or so

-I had that $20 Vanilla Visa gift card my bestie gave me (last year? I can’t remember when that was)

I REALLY needed new bras, but not bad, eh? They aren’t anything fancy by any means, but I needed SOMETHING and quick, because I lost a whole cup size if not more!

Replies

• baypathgradLyns
    Options
    had to add: I wanted to go to VS to get bras, but since I don't have the extra $$$$ to spend, I decided to use what I had wisely :)
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LB Bras!! I need to get some myself - thanks for reminding me!! Great job on the 'deal' -- i love that kind of stuff!! :)
  • TeresaWash
    Options
    That's Great, good bras are expensive. I love LB Bras!
  • brock1978
    Options
    Does LB make sexy bras? My wife wants sexy bras, not just the nude black and white colors. But she doesn;t want to spend for VS stuff. She's only 140-ish pounds, and can't go to reg stores cause she is like a 32/34 DD.
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Does LB make sexy bras? My wife wants sexy bras, not just the nude black and white colors. But she doesn;t want to spend for VS stuff. She's only 140-ish pounds, and can't go to reg stores cause she is like a 32/34 DD.

Braggart ;)
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Daaaang ...... you did well! Good job.
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options

brock-I think LB starts @ a 36C and goes up from there, but I am not positive.... (so the width might be too big)...Lane Bryant is actually a plus size store (I no longer fit into their clothes, but the bras still fit me!)

EDIT: and they do make sexy bras (the ones I got are kind of sexy, but also more of an everyday bra)
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    had to add: I wanted to go to VS to get bras, but since I don't have the extra $$$$ to spend, I decided to use what I had wisely :)

Great buys! Wy to make the most of your situation.
    I hope to lose in the chest too. As for now I am crammed into the bras I have, so just to get them loose will be a major accomplishment.
    Good for you.
  • brock1978
    Options

brock-I think LB starts @ a 36C and goes up from there, but I am not positive.... (so the width might be too big)...Lane Bryant is actually a plus size store (I no longer fit into their clothes, but the bras still fit me!)

EDIT: and they do make sexy bras (the ones I got are kind of sexy, but also more of an everyday bra)

Thanks for the info. I didn't know. I'm just trying to gather info for the wife. Never thought I would be talking about half the stuff I am now back when I was single.
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I wear LB bras but all of mine are too big now and I have no idea what size I should be in. I need to go get fitted and buy some. I was wondering if I would still fit in LB's. I don't think I am less than a 36C but who knows.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! That is a great deal!

They do make sexy bras.
  • thumper67
    Options
    So cool! I love getting good deals on bras. Yahoo for you!
  • awdhemi
    awdhemi Posts: 99 Member
    Options

VS actually had some pretty good sales this weekend!!! They had $50 and up bras on sale for like $24 and then they were buy one get one half off. So basically $36 for two = $18 each!!! Not bad!