looking for help using weight watchers and my fitness pal

Options
I had awesome success with weight watchers its what I know but I would like to use both my fitness pal and the points plus system. And was wondering if anyone else does this and how. Any pointers would be great!

Replies

• MelodyandPuddin
    MelodyandPuddin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did weight watchers and am now a lifetime member. Thank goodness for that or I might just gain it all back. I am doing fitness pal and have changed my calories to points and then don't track anything. If you go to goals you can set your calories to the number of points that you can have a day and then you are tracking pts insteaad of calories. It still says calories but I know what it is.. Also you will have to create your own food list. But I create a food and put a ww with it so when i go to the data base I know it is what I entered. When creating the food you put the pts where the calories are and it works great for me. takes a bit of time setting it up but it is worth it. I don't know yet how to invite people as friends but if you know how to do it then you can look at my food diary.
  • outofideaz
    Options
    What a great idea! I'm going to try that too! Is there another thread where WW followers post regularly?
  • weightwatcher4life
    Options
    wonderful Idea, I use WW also and this will be helpful
  • becky2967
    becky2967 Posts: 124
    Options
    i occationaly use weight watchers meals, great for keeping under goal sometimes!x