I need friends who to help. We can motivate each other!

Options
I everyone, I am brand spanking new to this....Please add me! :) I would really like this to be "the time" I lose all that I need. I am doign a whole life makeover starting with my weight. Thanks! :)

Replies

• DeanLite
    Options
    Hey Yasmine, I have struggled for years with my weight as well. I am really trying to beat this food addiction. You support and encourage me and I will do the same. :smile:
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi Yasmeen,

Feel free to add me if you'd like. I have about 80 lbs to drop and I think the more the merrier!

PS - Adrienne, same to you too! Seems like all three of us are newbies :smile:
  • babsc01
    babsc01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I need the help, and I'll be happy to help you where I can! My goal is to lose 100 lbs in 2012!
  • blueandigo
    Options
    Yasmeen, you can do it. I have faith in you.

Also since you're doing a make over, be sure to check out my daily Dashing tips. I am bring MFP one step at a time to become dashing.

Feel free to add me.
  • laineyy011
    Options
    You will love this site!

Feel free to add me :)
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Iam also new to this, and I need encouragement, I hope we all can support each other, I am new to mfp. as well.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been here a long time and am very happy to help those just beginning :)
  • Athena205
    Athena205 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm diving in, too. Feel free to add me and we can help hold each other accountable! One day, one step, and one bite at a time...
  • BORICUACHULA
    Options
    We got this!! Feel free to add me everyone!!
  • deannarey13
    Options
    Love new friends for support! Anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • nancy5012
    Options
    Welcome all of you - feel free to add me as well !!!!
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi Yasmeen,
    Welcome ! You are definitely not alone in this! Add me if you want!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I've been here for a couple months and this is the place to be. Add me if you would like.
  • JasminArias
    JasminArias Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Yasmeen,
    I'm also very new to this and I hear what you're saying! I have a lot of goals for 2012 that I want to accomplish and losing weight is top of that list.
    You may add me for sure!
  • lmfsmiles
    lmfsmiles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yasmeen I am in a siniliar situation. I want 2012 to be the year I lose it all (weight-wise)

I will add you and please add me. I can use all the help I can get. :)
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place to bring out the "new you". Add me as a friend if you like- :flowerforyou:
  • zygonyulla
    Options
    Yeah, funny story. I am both a student and in leadership in the addictions program at my church. My addiction is food now that I am off my 'medicine' for ADHD which is amphetamines. The director says it is better than my previous addiction and is also a tell that I have stopped using. He said the same thing happened to him when he stopped using cocaine. Ill tell you, when I eat too much I want to throw up just to relieve the pressure in my belly. sometimes I do.

My name is John.
  • CelesteR903
    CelesteR903 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! Add me!
  • determinedash
    determinedash Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello All! :)

Feel free to add me! This site is incredible and everyone is so motivational!
  • penk65
    penk65 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! We need all the help and support we can get.