Water intake...how do you constantly drink?!

Options
2»

Replies

• sarapie
    Options
    Make it fun... When I'm working, I use a cup with a straw (I have a clear Starbucks glass that holds 3 glasses of water). If I have water on my desk with a straw, it makes it easier for me to drink while I'm working. My mom was having trouble remembering to drink water (she likes it, she just gets busy and forgets) so she got a cute water bottle that makes it more interesting and is a visual reminder to drink water. My friend has a water bottle that has a digital monitor which keeps track of how much water you put in, how much you drank for the day, how far you are from your goal, etc. It makes it exciting to drink!

That is a great idea! if its cute ill drink out of it HAHA! so girly :p I need one of those cups ur friend has! that would be so awesome!!!

I think she got it from Target.
  • Soozie1978
    Soozie1978 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I keep an insulated mug with a straw at work and at home all the time. It holds 32 ounces. I usually put lemon slices or dried lemon crystals (much better than the liquid concentrate juice and stores in my lunchbag or desk) or some other fruit in it to make it taste like a treat instead of a chore. If you use club soda or mineral water with a little cranberry and lime it tastes like a cocktail! yummy :p
  • judejacklucy
    Options
    I always have two 20oz water bottles with me I fill up both as soon as I get to work and then put one on my desk and the other in the fridge to stay cool. I drink the first one, refill it, put in the fridge and pull out the cold one. It's a constant system. I get away from my desk and I get to stare out the window for 30 blissful seconds while waiting to fill my empty water bottle! I also started out with flavored water and then eventually went off of that too. Good luck!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    For me I just do it! I glass before each meal, 1 after meals, I carry a bottle around and take sips just because, I drink it when I work out and throughout the day (usually a 17 hour period) I drink 4-5 liters or 16-20 8oz glasses