New Year, New Me!

Options
I know, I know. Why do I have to wait until the new year in order to change my life? It really has nothing to do with resolutions or anything like that. I guess it's a little "OCD" or something but I like to have an easy, memorable date to start something. What better day than the 1st of the year. Everybody remembers that! So, that's when everything changes. I'm going to go back to my old ways......THAT WORKED! Eating proportioned food (not depriving myself of what I like), no pop full of suger (one can of diet a day, if that) and exercise at least 5 days a week (includes the weekends; I just got Zumba for Wii, I have the Wii fit as well and I love to walk). I used to do this so I know I can do it again. I will be the size 6 that all of my clothes in my closet say that I am!! The countdown begins at 4.

Replies

• DanceWithAlice
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean about the OCD thing. I'm the exact same way, and I'll be doing the exact same thing. Good luck! :drinker:
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Zumba is your friend! I love the Wii for that specific reason that you can get up and get moving. I own Just Dance and the MJ Experience. It's a great workout.

Good luck on your journey!
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I was planning to start Jan 1st but when i got my gym membership I just literally couldn't wait to get started!! Good luck to you :)