Hi boyz n gurlz

Options
jamerz3294
jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
Surprise... I'm alive *giggle* For those of you that have asked, Ezzie and I are doing fine, thanx. She keeps working out with Wii Fit, and Wii Coach, and looks terrific! I'm still going to the club and burning cals that way. We both still MFP to log calories and such, just haven't nosed around the forums much. I've been busyy with Fakebook and Twitter, so shoot me a pm if you want to connect up.
Hope you all are well, and smiling! Luvya n hugz kidz!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart:

Replies

• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Surprise... I'm alive *giggle* For those of you that have asked, Ezzie and I are doing fine, thanx. She keeps working out with Wii Fit, and Wii Coach, and looks terrific! I'm still going to the club and burning cals that way. We both still MFP to log calories and such, just haven't nosed around the forums much. I've been busyy with Fakebook and Twitter, so shoot me a pm if you want to connect up.
    Hope you all are well, and smiling! Luvya n hugz kidz!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness you are alright. I was starting to wonder where you went. Glad to hear you are both still on track.:drinker:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

Yay!! Glad to hear from you!...Twitter? I just got one the other day, as young and with the new technology out there, I didn't even know what it was!!! :tongue:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I sent in a MIA report on you 2 this morning! Glad all is well!:heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good to see ya and tell Ezzie hello!:flowerforyou: